Business Planning Intern
This internship will benefit a student seeking a degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, management or related. This intern will assist in the development, planning, and execution of CCE’s strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Be seeking a degree in business or have a degree in business administration or related.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability.
- Understand the difference between mission, strategy, planning and execution.
- Be able to put financial objectives into proper perspective.
Candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate proven financial analysis capabilities.
- Rapidly and clearly document and communicate business strategies and plans.
- Coordinate interactions across various disciplines – e.g., technical, financial, marketing and general management.
- Reach out and interact with third parties of important or interest to CCE.