2022 Work & Results
CCE worked hard for San Diego County and California in 2022 – for you!
Here’s a quick rundown:
Completed in-depth research on how to promote heat pumps in order to eliminate gas in San Diego County, especially in multi-tenant rental housing. This work was supported by a Community Enhancement (CE) grant from the County. Read our report here.
Began work on an E-Bike project – also supported by a CE grant from San Diego County. Stay tuned for details!
Grew our Associates and Volunteer program with interns recruited from UC San Diego and San Diego State. Also led a Senior Experience Project with students from California State San Marcos (CSUSM).
Continued our research on Electric Vehicles (EVs) and EV Service Equipment (EVSE) standards, regulations, and market development.
Continued work on solar carports as part of our strategy to “Tame the Duck Curve.” Read why this is important here.
Participated in the planning and execution of an international two-day event, Green Connections, sponsored by the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce. Jose Torre-Bueno moderated a session. Find videos from the conference here.
Participated in Fully Charged, an electrification trade show held in October at the San Diego Convention Center.
Continued to promote the interests of ordinary citizens as an intervenor before the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- Donate here or, if you prefer, send a check to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Volunteer – Contact us to join our team.
- Help with outreach for our E-Bike project.
- Become an intern and volunteer coordinator.
- Provide accounting, WordPress, or marketing and PR support.
- Join our board.
- Fundraise – Use the form on this page to contact us with your ideas!
- Hold a fundraiser.
- Connect CCE with funding sources.
- Recommend CCE.