Web Content Manager (Volunteer or Intern)
This individual will organize and make available, both internally at CCE and to visitors of CCE’s website, the considerable body of research that CCE collects on various topics. Responsibilities will include creation, maintenance, and support of research made available from CCE’s website, as well as support for communications outreach and other aspect of CCE operations. This job will require technical expertise and organizational skills. WordPress knowledge will be a big plus.
This internship will benefit an individual seeking a degree in IT, library sciences, or marketing communication who already has a degree and who wants to demonstrate his/her capabilities. This individual will gain deepened insights into the many issues, challenges, and key players involved in electrification, the rollout of electric vehicles and microgrids, the operations of the California Public Utilities Commission, and much more.
- Be seeking or have a degree in an area CCE will deem pertinent to the position.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability.
- Be comfortable working and collaborating virtually.
Candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of the web content management.
- Be able to efficiently analyze the content management challenge that CCE faces and recommend effective solutions and content management approaches.
- Collaborate effectively with other CCE team members – e.g., electrical engineers, solutions modelers, and economic analysts.