Help SDED achieve its Mission to accelerate the transition to a clean energy economy through 100% renewable, locally-generated electricity in San Diego County and other southern California communities.
There are many ways you could help us. These include but are not limited to:
- Helping with social media communications and other forms of marketing.
- Researching opportunities for grants and applying for funding.
- Recruiting members, donors and sponsors.
- Assisting in tracking developments in energy markets, technologies, challenges, and unmet needs.
- Helping us evolve and manage our website.
- Assisting with accounting.
Note: All volunteer work will be done virtually for the foreseeable future
Please complete the form below. Tell us about yourself, how and why you want to volunteer, and specific skills you have. We’ll reach out as soon as possible to follow up. We look forward to building new relationships with you!
Intern with Us
Would you like to intern with us? Here are current opening that we currently have have:
- Marketing Intern
- Fundraising and Accounting Intern
- Social Media and Marketing Intern
- Graphics and Visuals Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Computer Systems Manager, System Administrator
If you would like to be considered for one or more of these, please complete the contact form below. Don’t forget to tell us which position you are interested in.
Interns will help with both The San Diego Energy District and the Center for Community Energy.
Notes: For at least the first 6 months, these will be unpaid positions. After that, we will consider hiring if we value your work and have the funds. We’d love it if you would help us find those funds through your intern work!