Green Hydrogen: A Rising Star in The Energy Landscape
Wednesday, December 9th, 12:00 pm PST
The global energy landscape is changing at a rapid pace. Many nations in the world are answering the call to action to contribute significantly to an overall reduction in greenhouse gases. In the United States, California is a leading example with its goal to achieve 100% clean energy by 2045. Utilities are accelerating their plans to achieve these aggressive goals.
- Renewable energy is the fastest-growing of all electricity sources.
- Hydrogen is one particularly attractive option to convert excess renewable energy via electrolysis, which is often referred to as “Green Hydrogen”.
- Green Hydrogen will realize long-term, seasonal power-to-power storage on a large scale.
This webinar will address:
- how green hydrogen will be a catalyst to a green economy.
- What are the latest technology developments for large-scale industrialization of green hydrogen, and potential applications for utilities and industries?
- What are the benefits and challenges of this energy transition?
CCE Needs Your Immediate Support
Our conference report will be used to convince policymakers that electric vehicles are the solution for enabling a clean electricity grid, and the best way to reduce greenhouse gases.
Your donation helps make it possible for CCE to organize and present this important scientific conference. Your generosity will also facilitate work on the consensus document detailing the benefits of advanced vehicle-to-grid energy distribution.
Corporate contributions will not be accepted in order to present unbiased recommendations to policymakers.