Graphics and Visuals Intern Job Description
Candidate will collaborate closely with CCE’s and SDED’s experienced professionals and receive valuable guidance in the process. CCE and SDED have a proven track record of helping interns gain real world experience that has better prepared them for obtaining jobs – especially in challenging times and markets.
- Be able to demonstrate deep knowledge of graphics development and usage.
- Be able to provide recommendations and proof of past success creating and using graphics.
- Understand how graphics development platforms differ, and key success factors for using each.
- Be able to use graphics to effectively position two organizations: The Center for Community Energy (CCE) and The San Diego Energy District (SDED).
- Be able to support the marketing strategies and communications needs of CCE and SDED.
- Be able to track and report on activities and results achieved.
- Possess WordPress experience.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- MailChimp expertise.
- Be passionate about addressing climate change, especially through decarbonization of the atmosphere.
- Desire the opportunity to collaborate with and learn on the job from experienced professionals with deep knowledge of the energy sector.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to collaborate closely with others when required, but also perform as a motivated individual contributor.
- Be comfortable working remotely.
Candidate should be able to:
- Select compelling graphical components to attract the interest and following of key target markets, organizations, and individuals.
- Grasp and use language and terminology appropriate to the space.