This individual will help the CCE team manage operations on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities may include any or all of the following: scheduling meetings and ensuring required follow up activities, record keeping, coordinating recruiting activities and job fairs, assisting with the execution of surveys and other outreach activities, assisting with email and other forms communications, and coordinating the activities of team members.
This internship will benefit an individual seeking a in business management or related. In the process, this person will gain deep insights into the many issues, challenges, and key players involved in the energy industry, electrification, the rollout of electric vehicles and microgrids, the operations of the California Public Utilities Commission, and much more.
- Be seeking or have a degree in an area CCE will deem pertinent to the position.
- Be skilled at coordinating the activities of others.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability.
- Be comfortable working and collaborating virtually.
Candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of tools such as GANTT charts, Zoom scheduling, and use of Google Drive for storing and sharing materials.
- Collaborate effectively with other CCE team members – e.g., electrical engineers, solutions modelers, and economic analysts.