Electrical Engineering Intern Job Description
This internship will benefit an individual seeking a degree in Electrical Engineering, or who already has a degree, and who wants to learn and demonstrate his/her capabilities by participating in the conceptual design of the power system for a large solar array powering an EV charging station with multiple chargers. This intern will be collaborating with proven experts in this area.
- Be seeking or have an degree in electrical engineering.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability.
- Be comfortable working and collaborating virtually.
Candidate should be able to:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices.
- Be able to research building codes as they relates to connection of PV systems to building electrical panels
- Be able to efficiently analyze the problem domain, and recommend effective development approaches.
- Collaborate effectively with other team members – e.g., IT personnel, solutions modelers, and economic analysts.