Digital Information and Research Management Intern
This internship will benefit a student interested in assisting in the management, storage, and provision of research information and data. CCE focuses on research as a key component of is activities. We collect, use, and make available information, data, and analysis important to understanding strategies and methods essential to enable successful decarbonization of our atmosphere, especially in areas related to electric generation, distribution, and usage. This intern will work with and learn from a highly experienced and respected researcher, Dr. Jose Torre-Bueno.
- Be seeking a degree in information sciences and/or library sciences.
- Have experience managing digital technologies, information storage, and information search and provisioning.
- Have experience using platforms that include Google Drive and popular search engines.
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about organization and coordination.
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability.
Candidate should be able to:
- Locate information and data from third party sources that CCE may need to further its research and communications activities.
- Categorize and store information in order to make it easily accessible, especially to the engineering, business analysis, and marketing/communications team working with CCE.