CCE Computer System Manager, System Administrator
Candidate will collaborate closely with CCE’s and the San Diego Energy District‘s (SDED) experienced professionals and receive valuable guidance in the process. CCE and SDED have a proven track record of helping interns gain real world experience that has better prepared them for obtaining jobs – especially in challenging times and markets.
- Have or be working on a degree in computer science or a related area
- Be comfortable with learning new software platforms
- Know WordPress and PHP
- Some understanding of California’s energy sector and players, including Community Choice Aggregators.
- Be passionate about addressing climate change, especially through decarbonization of the atmosphere.
- Desire the opportunity to collaborate with and learn on the job from experienced professionals with deep knowledge of the energy sector.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to collaborate closely with others when required, but also perform as a motivated individual contributor.
- Be comfortable working remotely.
Candidate should be able to:
- Analyze and figure out the system needs of our organizations
- Install hardware and software for the network
- Keep systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
- Perform problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system